Friday, June 13, 2008

Hello MotherVerse Readers

About a month ago I took an online workshop at MotherVerse in hopes of improving my site. Lots of information, many helpful people but not much time to implement what I've been learning. Hey moms, can you relate? Of course you can. We come last. Sad, but true.

So right now if some of you moms have clicked over from MotherVerse ~ Hello, nice to meet you! ~ Right now I am living through the daily lunacy of throwing my very last high school graduation party. We have had three in a row in the past three years and I am soooo ready to be done! Until this party is behind me - 10 days and counting - my inspiration is focused elsewhere, but please check in here to see what's new once my brain cells are not so fried with party planning and doing! Talk to you soon.
~ Maureen ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello ladies (and the occasional enlightened man!),
Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear from you.
~ Maureen :)