Thursday, September 3, 2009

Faith and Family Small Successes


Why oh why, can something so simple two weeks ago frustrate the heck out of me this week? I cannot make the "button" of Small Successes magically appear on my site, but here are my successes anyway with an added bonus:
1. Went to the gym three times so far this week.
2. Sought the solitude of the beach four times.
3. Began writing a new book.
Bonus*****Didn't throw my laptop out the window in frustration over the difficulties of the Small Successes button!
~ Maureen :)
P.S. Hope you all had many successes of your own this week. Maybe by next week I'll conquer the button once and for all.

2 comments:

  1. What a great list!! Anything that seems small is SO much bigger than we think it is. Sorry I'm late once again reading, but thanks for inspiring me this weekend :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Hello ladies (and the occasional enlightened man!),
Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear from you.
~ Maureen :)