Monday, February 8, 2010

Here We Go Again

Well, I wasn’t too impressed with the commercials – how about you? The e*trade babies are always cute and Doritos continued their funny offerings. I enjoyed the ad where the men all talked funny like they were using a synthesizer. But is that a commercial where the product sticks out in my mind? Nope. Can’t remember what the ad was for. And what’s the deal with the commercial for the 2010 census? Really??? The United States government felt the need to spend all that money for a cutesy ad…for what? Are more people actually going to respond because they saw a few actors tell them to? Highly doubtful. OK, there, I’m done – off my soapbox.

Back to the reality of my life, my upcoming week. It’s going to be a busy one. That’s why I got up extra early. I thought if I got into the proper frame of mind to tackle the week that’d be half the battle. So here I am bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, ready to face whatever is thrown my way in the next seven days.

How’s your week shaping up? Anything important? Same old same old? Or a combination there of? Whatever comes your way this week I wish you the energy and inspiration to face it, tackle it, endure it – whatever you may need. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello ladies (and the occasional enlightened man!),
Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear from you.
~ Maureen :)