Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The good, the bad and the ugly of my day:

The good – Mass and Bible Study, restocking our fridge and cupboards, going out for dinner

The bad – milky white liquid leaking from the garbage bag all over my dining room floor, persistent sound emanating from the undercarriage of my Jeep reverberating louder and louder

The ugly – youngest son getting his dad’s prized truck stuck in the wet (and now hopelessly muddy and massacred) yard

I think that last one is why God invented expletives which is why I am holed up in my room until the dust (hunks of mud really) stops flying around here.

Another good – the fact that it is dark outside for tomorrow is soon enough to see our horribly torn up yard and to deal with a husband’s wrath all over again

The last good – that I am me and not my youngest son! I know what he’s doing all weekend long…lots and lots of yard work!

I hope your tomorrow is filled with an abundance of “goods.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello ladies (and the occasional enlightened man!),
Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear from you.
~ Maureen :)