Saturday, March 13, 2010

Into the Light

Ever felt like this?

How to be happy when most thoughts are sad
Pretending you don’t miss what you never had
Keeping going day after day
Staying afloat come what may
Making promises to myself to be true
To the dreams deep within, but what do I do
When pessimism and doubt cast shadows around?
Where is the Real to which I am bound?
Where can I find it? Where can it be?
This special love that’s calling to me
Out of the humdrum and into the light
Into a world that holds me so tight
So close to the heart where love’s at the core
With a love like this how I could soar
Out of the darkness and into the light
Away from the sadness I would take flight
To a world that is meaningful, special and true
Where I would exist to simply love You

Me, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello ladies (and the occasional enlightened man!),
Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear from you.
~ Maureen :)